Spring 2024 Returning Residency:
For Current and Past Fellows
Registration for our Spring 2024 Returning Residency is now open for current or past Fellows only. If you are a current or past Fellow, click here to register.
At this time, we’re pleased to invite our current or past Fellows to register for one, two or three weeks in the Fine Arts Work Center’s Spring 2024 Returning Residency Program. This self-directed residency is a great opportunity to jumpstart your creative batteries and live and work surrounded by other artists and writers in beautiful Provincetown, at the tip of Cape Cod. Register now, because we will open registration shortly for other members of the FAWC community, and spots will fill up quickly. If registration is full and you would like to be added to the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Returning Residency Waitlist”.
You can sign up for one, two or all three of these weeks of the Spring 2024 Returning Residencies:
Week 1: May 12 – May 18
Week 2: May 19 – May 25
Week 3: May 26 – June 1
1 Bedroom: $500/week
2 Bedroom: $600/week
Visual Arts Studio: $200/week
FAWC is committed to doing all we can to make our facilities and programs accessible to artists and writers with disabilities. If you need any accommodations in order to participate in our Returning Residency, please let us know by emailing Sara Siegel, Summer Program Manager, at email@example.com.
- We will accommodate service animals without question, and emotional support animals with a document that includes the name of your diagnosed condition(s) and a recommendation for an emotional support animal. It must be written and signed by a licensed mental health professional who can legally practice in your state. The letter must include the practitioner’s license number. An emotional support animal is a type of assistance animal that is recognized as a “reasonable accommodation” for a person with a disability under the federal Fair Housing Act.”
- Otherwise, we must ask you to please leave your pets at home.
- FAWC maintains several pet-free units for individuals with allergies or related concerns.
- We cannot accommodate requests for a specific visual arts studio.
- Check-in is on Sunday between 4-6 PM and check-out is on Saturday by noon. (If you book multiple weeks and are booked in different apartments for the different weeks, you will need to find your own accommodation for the Saturday nights between weeks.)
- We are unable to accommodate early arrivals or late departures.
- Residents are expected to check out on time and leave the apartment clean.
- The laundry room is available from 5-9pm. Please provide your own quarters and laundry detergent.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Work Center property, indoors or outdoors, or on the adjoining residential streets, Pearl Street and Fishburn Court.
- If you are unable to attend your residency because you test positive for COVID, we will defer your residency or provide a full refund.
- If, for reasons unrelated to Covid, you cancel three weeks or more before the residency start date, you will receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than three weeks prior to the residency start date, you will forfeit your payment in full.